Happy Lunar New Year from Anime.MMGN!

by Mirage 10 Comments 14 Votes 1159 Views 09/02/2013 Back to Articles
New years? Wtf?! Didn't we celebrate that like 2 months back?

Well..technically you did, but some Asians in the east still celebrate a different kind of new years during January/February! The whole thing is a bit hard to explain so here's a Wikipedia article instead

With that said, the folks here at Anime.MMGN will like to wish you a Happy Lunar/Chinese/Tet/Seol-nal/etc. new year regardless and good fortune ahead for the year of the Snake!

So whether you're getting together with family and getting haggled by the uncles whether you have a girlfriend or cashing in that sweet sweet cash from your elders (if they gift you $10 or less make sure you remind them that somehow they forgot the other note somewhere) be safe, don't blow that cash too fast and enjoy!

Link to us http://anime.mmgn.com/Articles/happy-lunar-new-year-from-anime-mmgn
Tags: 2013 anime mmgn new year
Register or Login to vote for this article.
Alternatively, connect with Facebook or Twitter.
Facebook Connect Twitter Login

Happy Lunar New Year from Anime.MMGN! Comments

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Good thing about being 21 - I get $50 minimum from the elders.

Bad thing about being 21? Kids now expect payment from me :'(
Cool bananas.

Kenni said: Cool bananas.

Hey hey, don't be a downer here Pachi. Go celebrate whatever your mexican equivalent is to our new years [Shifty]

Mirage said:
Bad thing about being 21? Kids now expect payment from me

I thought it's usually if your married? :P

I always got 50-100 when I was younger though.

Mirage said: Good thing about being 21 - I get $50 minimum from the elders.
Bad thing about being 21? Kids now expect payment from me

Father, Where is my money?

Happy Lunar/Chinese/Tet/Seol-nal/etc. New Year right back at use all!

Mirage said:

Kenni said: Cool bananas.

Pinatas and Coronas.
Happy LNY (evil).

Some idiot is letting off fireworks in the park nearby, and I bet they're not even Asian.
I get like $5 from each of my relatives. [Facepalm]

But yeah, happy LNY to all.

Mirage said: Hey hey, don't be a downer here Pachi. Go celebrate whatever your mexican equivalent is to our new years

So hostile. You need someone to give you a sucky sucky every now and then.
Happy New Lunar Year everyone! Let us all welcome in Chinese Year 4711... or 4710... or 4650; take your pick as to which one suits you. :P

Let's hope those "Three in a row" Bad Fortunes you pulled in Japan don't have any bearing on this year, Mirage. :3

KojiDD said:
I thought it's usually if your married?
I always got 50-100 when I was younger though.

Works randomly around here :P but its all in good fortune anyways!

GreenThumb said:

Mirage said: Good thing about being 21 - I get $50 minimum from the elders.
Bad thing about being 21? Kids now expect payment from me

Father, Where is my money?
Happy Lunar/Chinese/Tet/Seol-nal/etc. New Year right back at use all!

Mirage said:

Kenni said: Cool bananas.

Pinatas and Coronas.

You get your money in child support [Shifty]

Kenni said:

So hostile. You need someone to give you a sucky sucky every now and then.

You need a slap to the taco every now and then [Shifty]

Toadsili_T said: Happy New Lunar Year everyone! Let us all welcome in Chinese Year 4711... or 4710... or 4650; take your pick as to which one suits you.

Ha! That crap was so cray it was hard to believe it was even rigged!